Your members look to your association as the “go-to” source for training and education. Shouldn’t your association use a modern online learning platform to deliver the learning experience your members are seeking?
3 things to look for in an online learning software platform
Virtual learning experiences are gaining in popularity because members want convenient digital experiences that fit into their busy, mobile-enabled lives. Here are three things to look for in online learning software to support your members’ learning needs:
- A modern online learning experience – Your online learning software should support your entire continuing education program with a full range of online learning options, including livestreaming, webinars, webcasts, and on-demand courses. It should also allow your staff to monitor learner participation via Q&A, group chat, real-time polling, surveys, and quizzes.
- Efficiency – The online learning system you select should streamline and simplify manual tasks to free your learning staff’s time so they can focus more on delivering the right content to your members at the time they need it. Look for a system that includes:
- A simple, intuitive administrative experience
- The ability to easily manage continuing education requirements and deliver certification based on your organization’s specific requirements
- Pre- and post- production and event services for live event content capture and virtual conferencing
- Integration – Providing professional development for your members doesn’t stop at online learning courses. Be sure to choose online learning software that integrates with other systems, including association management software (AMS), e-commerce, and career center solutions so you can create a more unified learner experience.
For example, by combining your online learning software and your online career center, you can make intelligent job recommendations, presenting members with actual and relevant job opportunities they would be qualified for if they took suggested courses through your organization.
Freestone learning management system by Community Brands delivers these three capabilities and more. That’s why it is the association industry’s most relied upon platform to deliver live webinars, webcasts, livestreaming events, and on-demand courses. It’s also why Talented Learning named Freestone a winner in Best Continuing Education and Association Learning Systems in 2019.
One of the best ways to use Freestone is to livestream sessions and monitor learner participation via Q&A, group chat, real-time polling, surveys, and quizzing for continuing education that requires live learning. Learners have the convenience of viewing conference recordings, anywhere, anytime, from any device.
Freestone is also part of the integrated software suite for associations by Community Brands. Solutions include membership management, learning management, event management, and career center. The solutions work even better together to help you deliver a great member experience.
Learn more about how Freestone LMS helps you deliver a great online learning experience as part of a comprehensive continuing education program: Explore Freestone.